A new issue of our bi-monthly SWITCH Security Report is available!
The topics covered in this report are:
- Plenty of tears as WannaCry encrypts unpatched systems
- WannaCry’s siblings from the NSA toolbox
- Keyloggers fitted as standard – HP notebooks snooping on users
- Hakuna Metadata – the browsing goldmine
- Unboxed and hacked – new Samsung Galaxy S8 iris scanner
The Security Report is available in both English and German.
»» Download the english report. »» Download the german report.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.
One thought on “A new issue of our SWITCH Security Report is available!”
Thank you very much for the report!
Comments are closed.