A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- XcodeGhost and Stagefright hit industry heavyweights Apple and Google and pose questions
- BÜPF, NDG and government Trojans – debate on sense, senselessness, costs and risks of state surveillance enters next round
- Privacy B2B – growing number of attacks on SMEs and critical infrastructure
- Fingerprints of at least 5.6 million US federal employees stolen – who cares?
- DIY 007 – Deep Sweep project spies on satellite communications
The Security Report is available in both English and German.
»» Download the english report. »» Download the german report.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.