A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- «Massive snooping attack» or successfully treading the fine line between security and freedom? On the reform of Switzerland’s intelligence services legislation
- Barbie turns Bond girl – toy manufacturers spying on children’s bedrooms
- Only those who get involved get hurt – latest e-banking Trojans harness social engineering
- E-health made in Switzerland – electronic patient records
- Fear of flying 2.0 – US authorities warn of in-flight hacking
- The Clipboard: Interesting Presentations, Articles and Videos
The Security Report is available in both english and german language.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.