A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- Hacked, tweeted and exposed: Inside information on government Trojans used internationally published on Twitter
- Page not found: Network blocking in Switzerland and neighbouring countries
- Breaking bad – malvertising ransomware: ZeroLocker / CryptoLocker / CryptoWall / SynoLocker
- Canvas or cookies – choosing between Scylla and Charybdis
- The Clipboard: Interesting presentations, articles and videos
The Security Report is available in both english and german language.
»» Download the english report. »» Download the german report.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.