A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- Taking cybercrime to the next level – Duqu 2.0 attack on Kaspersky has implications for Switzerland
- Taking friendship to the next level – scope of NSA spying on German and French governments continues to widen
- A whole lot of problems – cyberattack grounds Polish airline LOT’s aircraft
- Detoxing – the last resort when Darknet dealings come to light?
- Pass the password – attacks on LastPass and Apple Keychain
- The Clipboard: interesting presentations, articles and videos
The Security Report is available in both English and German.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.