- A report from Black Hat USA in Las Vegas, one of the biggest IT security conferences in the world published by Compass Security. (Scroll down for the paper.)
- A new Linux rootkit which injects iframes to websites has been discovered. Georg Wicherski did a first analysis in the Crowdstrike blog.
- The next trends in cyber security: Some of the top security threats we can expect to see developing over the next year – compiled by Gordon Makryllos (CSO Australia)
- The IETF has published RFC 6797: HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) – read a short summary here.
- How Java exploit code bypasses 44 Antivirus products – A nice step by step demo.