A new issue of our bi-monthly SWITCH Security Report is available!
The topics covered in this report are:
- Plenty of tears as WannaCry encrypts unpatched systems
- WannaCry’s siblings from the NSA toolbox
- Keyloggers fitted as standard – HP notebooks snooping on users
- Hakuna Metadata – the browsing goldmine
- Unboxed and hacked – new Samsung Galaxy S8 iris scanner
The Security Report is available in both English and German.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.