A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- Taking cybercrime to the next level – Duqu 2.0 attack on Kaspersky has implications for Switzerland
- Taking friendship to the next level – scope of NSA spying on German and French governments continues to widen
- A whole lot of problems – cyberattack grounds Polish airline LOT’s aircraft
- Detoxing – the last resort when Darknet dealings come to light?
- Pass the password – attacks on LastPass and Apple Keychain
- The Clipboard: interesting presentations, articles and videos
The Security Report is available in both English and German.
»» Download the english report. »» Download the german report.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.