A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- What do tax authorities and contact sites have in common? Neither can
protect customer data
- Good friends listen, and so does the BND – the scandal continues
- A new kind of government Trojan – cyber attack on German parliament’s
- Reset, then reload – Android smartphones keep data even after factory
- The Clipboard: interesting presentations, articles and videos
The Security Report is available in both English and German.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.