A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- Same again? Fingerprint sensor on new iPhone 6 hacked using same method as for previous model
- Up in the air: drones, balloons and unresolved security issues
- Google’s Transparency Report shows Swiss authorities becoming more data-hungry
- Hacked through your fridge: how secure is the Internet of Things?
- The Clipboard: Interesting presentations, articles and videos
The Security Report is available in both english and german language.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.