A new issue of our monthly SWITCH Security Report has just been released.
The topics covered in this report are:
- Hacked, tweeted and exposed: Inside information on government Trojans used internationally published on Twitter
- Page not found: Network blocking in Switzerland and neighbouring countries
- Breaking bad – malvertising ransomware: ZeroLocker / CryptoLocker / CryptoWall / SynoLocker
- Canvas or cookies – choosing between Scylla and Charybdis
- The Clipboard: Interesting presentations, articles and videos
The Security Report is available in both english and german language.
Did you miss our previous Security Report? Click here to go to the archive.