- The NSA targets the privacy-conscious: Searching the web for privacy-enhancing software tools causes the NSA to mark and track the IP address of the person doing the search.
- REcon 2014: The presentation slides of this years REcon computer security conference are online.
- TOR: An Austrian Tor exit relay operator has been found guilty after child sex abuse material transited his relay…
- …At the same time the Electronic Frontiers Foundation issued a blog post promoting the use of Tor.
- No-IP Takedown: 1’832’133 customers were impacted by Microsoft’s takedown of the dynamic DNS service No-IP. The case has raised plenty of questions…
- “Every day we face millions of Cyber Attacks”: Wired.com debunks “The 5 Biggest Cybersecurity Myths“.
- Twitter-Users! Don’t forget to check, if your password is still secure!