- Android Trojans are getting more sophisticated. Roman Unuchek, a Kaspersky Lab Expert, gives insights into Backdoor.AndroidOS.Obad.a.
- Google Glass: What are the Privacy Implications of the tracking eye movement system and the head-worn camera?
- Darkleech: It looks like Plesk is often one of the entry points. If you are still running old Plesk Panels we recommend that you update Plesk immediately. (Here you find details from the manufacturer ‘Parallels’.)
- PRISM: The NY-Mag interviewed 9 Former NSA Employees. And Pierluigi Paganini thought about “Who helped NSA to build PRISM?”
- DDoS: You need to be prepared – 7 essentials for defending against DDoS attacks.
- Hard-coded passwords are apparently state of the art for medical devices.
- Banking-Trojaner: Zeus-Aufwärtstrend durch Facebook-Phishing und sinnvolle Gegenmassnahmen