- Drupal.org hacked – Access to User data: The information exposed includes usernames, email addresses, and country information, as well as hashed passwords. According to Drupal.org, there are over 967,000 registered users affected.
- Anatomy of a hack: A great report how crackers ransack carelessly hashed password lists.
- Information that is pooled together for efficiency’s sake also makes a thief’s life easier: 5 big Database Breaches of spring 2013.
- How criminals cash in with mobile malware and how to protect yourself.
- The Infosec Institute published part 4 of a series about a Vulnerability Assessment of the SNMP Service.
- ENISA, the European Network and Information Security Agency has published its 2012 General Report, containing details of the Agency’s work and achievements during the year.
One thought on “IT-Security-Links #25”
Thanks for the mention!
Comments are closed.